Tuesday, December 12, 2006


Hola Amigos

I am currently here in San Juan Del Sur Nicaragua. What an amazing place. We are attending a language school for the week so we will be here for some time, at least through the week. We have already spilt up because Matt lost his passport.

All is well. I have been learning my spanish and meeting people from all over the world. It is a good feeling to be a minority. People are amazing creatures and I love everyone of them.

The sun has beat upon my white skin and I feel like a raisen.

I love you all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey Franger said...

did you go snorkeling at that beach? I went swimming in Oceanside, only to find out there was a huge sewage spill just that morning. YuCk!!!

December 15, 2006  
Blogger blaine said...

hey now linz... be nice to oceanside. a little sewage in the system ain't such a bad thing every once in a while.

December 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home