Thursday, July 27, 2006














There were some more photos from the Olympic National Park.

I have returned from three weeks in the Siskiyou Wilderness (in northern California), with 8 kids. I learned much, enjoyed much, and loved much. The memories are all in my head, meaning I had no camera. I feel honored and blessed to be a part of the experience. If anyone doesn't know the company I am working for it Catherine Freer Wilderness Therapy Expeditions.

Some of the memories I have from the trip include: Swimming in high alpine lakes, hiking a peak in the area, talking with kids about problems at home, singing lion King songs...

Linz- I was thinking of you alot there. You would love this job. The area we were in was amazing. Spending threes weeks away from things that complicate our lives. You would have loved it.

Blaine and Beth- Someday I would like to go backpacking with you two. There we beautiful valleys, jagged mountains, great things to take pictures of. Blaine you wouldn't be into the emo aspect of the trek.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey Franger said...

Hi coliiiii! weird i! it's like upside-down!i

I can't wait to see you and talk to you so soon. Mom mailed me and said you aren't going on your second trip. It's true? Anyway, I guess I will talk to you soon.

love you so much Linz

August 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home