Thursday, June 01, 2006

Due to the fact that my hard working, loving, and faithful sister send me some photos of our recent venture to Yellowstone I have decided to gladfully (is that a word) update this pile. Here we go...


First off we have a photo of Linz and I at grants wedding. Please notice the Tetons in the background. Man I love that girl.


Here we have three franger children. Peace in the middle east. We are in Yellowstone in front of a boiling pool of water. How exciting.

I can't figure out how to make the stinkin photos go where you want them to. Rather frustrating.



Family photo. After camping. on mars.











One last picture. This is not the football neck picture linz.
But you can see the diffence between American culture and Japanese culture. In Japan you protect your skin at all costs, in america you tan at all costs. even skin cancer!




Well classes are almost about to close for me this year. I am excited about that. More on that later.

This is for you my beloved sister.

2 Comments:

Blogger lisa page said...

dear colin. jeremy and i think that you are neat. (ok, jeremy would never say something like that. but he does think that you are "cool and rastafarian".)

write many stories about life so that we may read them. that would be cool too.

thanks.

xoxox. lisa.

June 07, 2006  
Blogger Lindsey Franger said...

I love you too!

June 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home