Friday, May 26, 2006

Looks who's back! I recently returned from Jackson Wyoming where I was in Grant and Kristen's wedding. What a wonderful joyful time.Congrats to Grant and Kristen. It is amazing to see two young people who love God and find the right person to spend their lives with. I see that in them. And after the wedding we all danced for at least 4 hours. I had the oppurtunity to dance Blaine, Bethany, Lindsey (!) Mom, Dad, Grant, beautiful bridesmaids, you name them they were there. Great great memories. The Tetons blew my mind.

It was fabulous to spend time with the whole franger family in Jackson and Yellowstone. Even lindsey was there!

For the interest of those who are bored out of their minds with strictly reading here is a picture I found of me online recently.



Leave me a post if you want me to update often.

Love and grace to all who read and live.

2 Comments:

Blogger lisa page said...

i just want to see you.

May 30, 2006  
Blogger Lindsey Franger said...

I'll send you pictures and you make a facincating post with them...deal. i am serious.

June 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home