Monday, October 10, 2005


This is a pretty long time ago. Bouldering. Tyler is spotting Ben.


Stacking the rope on the fourth pitch of a climb called wherever I may roam at smith. I did this climb with tyler a long time ago. It was freezing cold and it starting raining right when we started rappeling down. Good experience.







This is a pretty cool suck hole kind of thing.
This photos are all pretty old.
When I figure out how to transfer stuff at the school I will put some more new better ones on.
Peace and love. Glory be to Jesus.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey Franger said...

Yea...you got a blog too! Let's all post about our favorite episodes of Star Trek and how many RAM we have on our computers.

October 10, 2005  
Blogger blaine said...

don't have a favorite episode of Star Trek but I'm the proud owner of 2.5 gigs of Crucial DDR400 PC3200 RAM in my dual processor 2.0 gigahertz PowerMac G5

October 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home