Thursday, November 10, 2005


Pictures. I have no recent ones.

This is on the way home from Blaine and Bethany's wedding. I was rather sick of being in the car with 4 women, while being pelted with questions of what girls were "interesting" to me at the wedding. This is clearly shown on my face.

Linz just realized she forget to zip up the spaghetti in the zip lock bag. Holly is about to explode because she sees the starfish attached to linz's leg, and her poisen oak is creeping around her body. I wish I was sleeping in the sky with zoe.

This is right before lindsey's going away party. Emily and I dressed up in Japanese attire.
Me and Andrew laughing.

Don't ever forget that the sun is shining behind the clouds because there was a sacrifice made for you. Jesus is coming back.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey Franger said...

For some reason, the first time I looked at this, i didn't read what you wrote. That's funny stuff there coli.

November 10, 2005  
Blogger lisa page said...

Hey...I didn't know any better way to tell you this so, Look. I am alive.

lisa. page. the first.

November 12, 2005  
Blogger Kiwi (no not the fruit!) said...

Ha ha, good times, man I feel for you, spending all that time stuck in the car with four Girls, each grilling you on who you thought was hot or not! Oh well Girls will be girls!!

How is the Rock climbing coming Colin? You get my email?

God Bless dude!

November 13, 2005  
Blogger blaine said...

hey col, sweet pics. looking forward to coming home and seeing you. love ya

November 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home