Wednesday, June 28, 2006


First off I have to say the Olympic National Park is a magical place, filled to the brim with beauty.

Check out the size of this cedar tree. All over the forest there are these gaint trees like this one. The seen more than humans have and have stories to tell.



The computer is going slow and I am going to sleep. That's all folks. I will be in the wilderness for the next three weeks starting sunday so if anyone tries to get in contact with me and I don't answer you know why.

Lots of trees in this blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey Franger said...

the olympic national park is one of THE best places on earth i am convinced. ocean, mountains, mushrooms, bears, rainforest, rivers...it has it all. 今度行こう!

June 30, 2006  
Blogger blaine said...

i want to go there so bad! looks like a sicky sick place yo.

June 30, 2006  
Blogger lisa page said...

neat-o mosquito.
I hope you are doing well in the wilderness. Jesus hung out there for 40 days and nights! And he didn't even bring food. I guess that made his backpack lighter. But still. Man oh man. You gotta respect.
ha ha. whatever trevor...or colin. i'm going to bed.

July 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home