Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Bocas Del Toro. After many many miles and days seeking Carribean islands we are finally here. With clear waters and lots of rain. Photos soon.

Steve where is the place to be. I know you loved these islands. Is there a special beach to visit? Any information? We were not able to stay at Mondo Taitu because it was full. We stayed about four houses down at "the spot" for three bucks. Keep us updated... Are you done in the field. How was your New Years. We have been thinking about you. Peace.

Brent says "Colin is the most amazing traveling companion, um, I think I found a new...aww... attraction to him because of the wonderful experiences we have had together." and Donde es Jon Begin?

For those of you who do not know Jon Begin he is a crazy dude. Just when we think we finally have ditched he shows up after riding 250 kilometers on his scrappy bike (by american standards, it turns heads down here). Jon decided to stop consuming oil for "quite a while", because he would like to see what it is like and not depend upon a system that is causing much harm to this beautiful sweet we live upon. From an outsiders perspective the realization and experience are on a spiritual level. Jon if you are reading this. You are a stud. I respect your firm stand upon your convictions. Peace to the earth. I hope you make it to Bocas.

Brent and I consuming some of our free time doing everything we can to recycle our broken clothes including my Chaco's, his shorts, my shirt, etc. Ask questions in person.

Keepin it scrappy and speading the love from above,

Colin and Brent

5 Comments:

Blogger blaine said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 03, 2007  
Blogger blaine said...

we need some some pics here badly bro!

January 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, hmmm... well check out Mondo at night from 7-8 for .50 beers. Have a hookah sesh and play some backgammon, oh and tell Dave Dan or Daniel that Stevo says hello. When I was in Bocas it was beautiful! There is a sweet 14 k bike ride that you can take across the island to a beach called, hmmm I've forgotten the name... Playa del Drago I believe it was. Also the beach that is difficult to get to due to the rough swampy road is sweet... I believe it was called Bluff beach.

Don't forget to go to the sunken ship bar... well worth it! Most go there from the mondo around 11. My friend Brian might have his motorcycle on the island by now so I'll write him and maybe you guys can borrow that.

January 04, 2007  
Blogger Lindsey Franger said...

Coli and brenti boy-
You guys better stop having such a scrappy fun time because I am getting waaaaay too jealous. I really mean that.

Col- sorry i haven't mailed you some new card digits. I will bug mom about it a bit more tomorrow and hopefully it will happen.

Will you guys tame a wild stallion for me?

January 05, 2007  
Blogger Lindsey Franger said...

o...one more thing. contrary to our dear brother's opinon, no pictures are necessary to imagine what sorts of wonderful places you are in right now. Enjoy your time for all its worth because school is starting in 3 days.

January 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home