Sunday, December 24, 2006

Update> We are now in Granada. This city is an old colonial city with my delights, including chessy tortilla things.

I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas. I hope the holiday is filled with love that is beyond your comprehension.

It is 2am here. I was awakened by sounds similar to those hear in war. *i imagine* On Christmas Eve at 12am the Nicas go crazy with their fireworks and bombas. For about ten minutes there was explosions to be heard across the globe. I guess it is more like what we do at New Years, but the amount of time and extent was far more than I have ever and probably will ever witness in the states.

In Ometepe we met a hommie from Guatemala and guy and a girl from Spain. We have had good fun communicating and traveling together. I think we will part ways in the next couple days.

That's all for now. Paz.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! The monkey hut is a fun place to go for a day with friends.

The Bearded Monkey is a killer Hostel~

much love,
Steve

December 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and don't forget to go to El Mercede (ask about it, its an old church on the lakeside of midtown) and pay a dollar to go up the bell tower.... its the best view in town! Well worth it dude!

December 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home